If you’re seeing this error it’s most likely because you’re attempting to sign in to a Facebook account that has been used with an entirely different city. This guide will allow you to add you Facebook account and your entirely new city on to your device.
If you want to keep the current city and sign in to Facebook check out this guide here before using this one (Skip the clear data step in this guide).
WARNING: This will remove the current city and replace it with the city that is linked with your Facebook.
These steps may change slightly depending on Android device.
- Go to your android home screen and click on Settings
- Scroll down and click on Apps
- Go to the All tab
- Scroll down until you find SimCity
- Press Force stop (If running)
- Click on Clear data *This will remove current city*
- Launch the SimCity game
- Complete the Tutorial
- Link with Facebook!
Let us know if you had any issues following this guide in the comments.