These are the four miscellaneous that building exist outside your city borders, and do not occupy any space inside your city grid.
- At the start of the game, these buildings are present but inactive
- To activate these buildings, you meet the specific requirements for each building
- Finally, once you’ve met these requirements, the building requires a large payment of simoleons as well as a period of time to unlock/rebuild the building to provide full functionality
- Cargo shipments arrive that require resources from factories and stores to fill 3 orders.
- The dock is the first method of earning golden keys
- Allows you to put resources from factories and stores up for sale on the global market & for the computer city (Daniel’s city) to purchase
- More detailed analysis in the Trade section here.
Global Trade HQ
- You can now view and purchase items for sale from other Mayors around the world (real world players).
Vu’s Disaster HQ
- You can launch disasters that will destroy residential zones in your city (temporarily) to earn golden keys
- Buildings are rebuilt using resources and keys are given as rewards.
|Building Name||Price||Requirements (Population)||Time to Build (Hours)|
|Global Trade HQ||25000||20000||??|
|Vu’s Disaster HQ||60000||90000||12|