Q: What is the best city layout (or some form of this question)
A: Simply put, it depends on how you describe best. As I see it, there are three paths you can take in city layouts.
- Option A: Small, specialized city that focuses on population and taxes
- Option B: Sprawling, large city with alot of residential plots.
- You go crazy plopping residential areas and amass a large city by buying city lots.
- Option C: A bit of both
- Try and shoot for a health balance of both. but all in all your city layout will depend on numerous factors. Please read up on the city layout section here.
|Check out my layout guide here.|
Q: Fastest/best way to make money?
A: Keep up production of goods, upgrade your residential zones, sell goods on the global market, take advantage of Daniel’s auto buy feature, and many more.
|Money making guide coming soon!|
Q: What are the most efficient services (fire, police, and health)?
A: From what I’ve gathered, use the max fire station and max hospital, but use the mid tier police station.
|Please read up the sections here.|
Q: How to add friends?
A: Sadly there is no way to add an email address or username. You must sign up for the following services (device dependant).
- Facebook – anyone playing the game that is friends with you (and your account is connected) will automatically show up on your social list.
- B: Gamecentre – An iOS only option, people added to your gamecentre friends list should show up as friends.
- C: Google Play – An Android only option, People in your circles (Providing you’re also in theirs) should show up as friends, but be patient, we’ve had mixed results with this one.